Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 August, 12:31
JFK Jr's great great great grandmother, and Abraham Lincoln's mom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 August, 12:47
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Her face reminded me of a drawing I recalled of AA Michael. I went searching for it and put them side by side. Hmm Lincoln's Grandmother with AA Michael vibes, and people now say John brings AA Michael vibes. Life's a trip.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
Any thoughts on the Hanks name? Is Tom being portrayed as a Black Hat but may be deep undercover...or did he take on the name to cause confusion?
06:55 PM - Aug 26, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dawn in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 August, 07:43
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
This is more beleivable to me. I think he is Michael Rockefeller.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 August, 07:36
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
The thought ran by me real quick and then just kept on running.😂 Your question prompted me to search because I put myself in Divine Service to answer all that is asked of me and looky looky what I found. He sure is of the same Hanks family. But, what does that mean? He was in so many predictive programming movies, put out the pedo Instgram photos, was there for the opening of CERN, had the black eye in the pedo photo with Oprah and Gayle and Kappy called him out. Some even linked him to being Michael Rockerfeller, living a life under an assumed name. Yes, he is related, What does it mean?