Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Good Morning 😄☀️🤍
I went to bed early last night so I could get up early today! I'm getting ready to go to my first interview in 5 years lol, wish me luck! 🙏
06:47 AM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 August, 09:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
you got this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 09:50
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
I'm pretty sure I nailed it! I find out for sure first thing next week 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor Inman @Veinman
26 August, 07:33
Good Luck!

26 August, 09:49
In response Victor Inman to his Publication
Thank you very much 😊

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 August, 07:33

26 August, 09:49
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 August, 06:55
God, I ask that you give Serah serenity and strength today. Please give her the words to be successful as she tries new things. Please protect her so she can be successful in her journey. Amen.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 August, 07:22
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
amen ! 🙏🏼🤍

26 August, 09:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for such a lovely prayer! I 5hink it went really well, looks likeI might have it! I find out for sure first thing next week!

Susan Hackler @suehack
26 August, 06:50
Good Luck!

26 August, 09:47
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
Thanks 😊 🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
26 August, 06:48
Good Luck!

26 August, 09:47
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Thank you!!!