LQve Trump @LoveTump
If, and I mean IF twitler ever
unsuspens my account
IM NEVER GOING BACk!!!

ONLY CLOSE it OUT.

DID you know you cannot close out a suspended account?
08:29 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 April, 03:06
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
what for sure i will not do ..its give my telephone number or something to #twitter ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 April, 03:05
i will test all the options

and lets see whats happens ,,, ๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ViviOJ Patriotโš”๏ธ @ViviPatriot7
18 February, 11:48
Ditto!

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
18 February, 10:59
I have two suspended accounts... I wear them with pride, don't care to go back, twitter is a hollow echo chamber now...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
18 February, 08:45
sameZy

Nanny Marlowe @DeplorableNan94me
18 February, 07:54
Yes I've tried on both suspened accounts.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
18 February, 07:53
I can't delete my account either. I wonder if Jack gets arrested (as she should) for participating in a coup then all his assets and his companies should belong to "we the people". Even if that happens I'll still kill my acoount. Anonup is to cool!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
18 February, 07:53
I can't delete my account either. I wonder if Jack gets arrested (as she should) for participating in a coup then all his assets and his companies should belong to "we the people". Even if that happens I'll still kill my acoount. Anonup is to cool!

Donna Martin @Meme17
18 February, 07:46
I've been trying since they suspended me a month ago and no luck ๐Ÿคฌ

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
18 February, 05:26
Yep, I tried.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
18 February, 04:30
I wasn't "technically" suspended, I could get into my account and look but could not comment, retweet or like anything and they took all my followers/following away. I deleted it completely right then. My friend had the same situation with Instagram - they suspended her and she couldn't delete it. At that point - I deleted everything while I could.

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
18 February, 04:23
they suspended my account in december. I decided to write to the support, because I could'nt delete my account. After 3 angry mails I wrote them, the deleted it ... LOL.
I thinkyou shouldn't be silenced, write to them, don't let them suspend you and say nothing.

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
18 February, 04:20
LOL love it!

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
30 January, 03:02
Right ... They suspended me ... and I cannot close account

Mal Fatz @Malfor
30 January, 03:03
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
welcome to DemocraP Communist America!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
29 January, 12:56
Yep. Unless they go under completely different management I will never go back other than to delete my account.

Joan Murphy @joanniemurphy
29 January, 11:36
I was suspended too. I think I figured out what Twitter is doing. I have a friend who was also suspended, but unlike me, she NEVER tweeted or re-tweeted! She stayed quiet as a churchmouse, not even a profile picture. This tells me that Twitter is going after people based on who they follow. I'm surprised Catturd is still there.

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
29 January, 11:31
๐Ÿ˜กSame! Can't even delete the app

Mari QTPI @MariQ
29 January, 11:24
Yeah. Tried to but I'm prevented from accessing any features. lmao

My Name is โฌ…๏ธMarQโžก๏ธ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 January, 11:21

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
18 February, 04:24
In response My Name is โฌ…๏ธMarQโžก๏ธ to his Publication
good meme, thanks

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
29 January, 11:21
They locked me out unless I give them my phone number. I don't know if it's the same as a suspension, but I can't delete the account either, and there is no way I'm putting in my phone number to unlock it.

Missi Tru @MTru
29 January, 11:17
Yep. ๐Ÿคฌ

QQQ Scoops @Ice_Cream_Lady
28 January, 10:35
They got me today also! ๐Ÿ˜… They must have been doing a big purge today. This is my first time. Is their a way to tell how long I'm suspended for?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 February, 07:47
In response QQQ Scoops to her Publication
I have asked them numerous times waht the deal is. THey don't respond. bluebird limbo

Christy Covey @christymaecovey
28 January, 09:47
Same here! I was suspended on the 8th on Twitter, but it wont let me delete my account. I also permanently deleted my FB & IG accounts, along with the apps on my phone. Yet, I still get notifications for all 3. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ So frustrating!!

JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
28 January, 09:41
No go on the deleting. Twatter is suspending accounts but not letting you close them out due to stock holdings, investers and advertisements. Imagine hundreds of thousands of accounts that have been suspended, now would get deleted by all the account holders!? Stock prices would drop into the minus and Investers/Advertisers would pull out.
Twitter would sink faster than the Titanic.
Sounds pretty shady and quite illegal to me.... but what do I know ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

D33D (AKA PIX3LCHIC) @TX4NGELW4RRIOR_11
28 January, 09:38
Yep.. I have 3 I wanted to delete but couldn't (all suspended). I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!

John Cotton @John6917
28 January, 09:05
They got me today as well.

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
28 January, 09:44
In response John Cotton to his Publication
Me too...today!

Lorie Maenza @lmaenza
28 January, 09:05
yep...twit won't let me delete...

Glory Dawn @Glorydawn
28 January, 09:01
just found that out myself lol

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
28 January, 08:44
When Twitmo suspended me, I logged off, deleted the app and never going back. My account lives rent free taking up space on their servers. I hope they enjoy it over and over.

Spurious Pinchbeck @spuryus
28 January, 08:36
Yeah! I just tried. Lol. 49 followers. I was a real threat, huh?