Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If it wasn’t for Field McConnell and Juan o Savin, I wouldn’t be here. Some of us carry the load when we are called to do so by God. Field was that man early on, and others have carried on as well.

You might be next.
12:49 AM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
31 December, 10:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I aggree 💯! BOTH are Patriot's! 🇺🇲
I miss Field and all his guests.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 09:01
I appreciate both of those men a great deal too. Juan has taught us a lot about the #’s game and he knows his Bible, esp. as it relates to Esther.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
28 August, 01:15
i miss field.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 August, 05:48
Love Juan O Savin
He's like the calm before the storm 😎

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
26 August, 01:10
HopefullyI will know and do what is needed, I do non compliance and talk to people even though it seems I am wasting my breath

Troy Halter @VonHalter
26 August, 12:53
both heros

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 August, 10:00
Anyone know how Field is? I haven't seen anything for awhile now

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
27 August, 07:25
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Dr. Good Vibes(close friend off..) used 2 have sometimes updates about Field..., check Rumble Dr. Good Vibes Report, https://rumble.com/vl0hrv-...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 August, 09:49
I’ve been carrying my “little bundle” and cannot imagine the weight of the load so many carry! Truly grateful and ever thankful!

Mar Jek @Mjekel
26 August, 09:27
May God grant us all Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Guidance when our turn is upon us. Don’t allow fear to keep you from hearing the call. (that goes for me too)

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
26 August, 08:59

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 August, 07:31
I love Juan he’s amazing. he gets such a bad rap

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 August, 02:08
Me too . . . I love Field. I watched Abel Danger for a long time. I never thought we would have to be in this battle without him. He gave me such spiritual strength. I really miss him.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 August, 12:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Where is Field? Does anyone know?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 August, 01:54
And because of you, Doq, America is great again! Not to mention the entire world. 😇❤🙏

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
26 August, 01:08
Loved listening to Field.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 August, 01:04
I was told about the trafficking problem in :Plum City WI before I learned about Field McConnel. The man who told me indicated that law enforcement was aware of the problem but let it continue.

Very sad state of affairs.