Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
pray for The People's Bridge

She is a Legend
10:08 PM - Aug 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Julie Boe @JulieB
08 September, 09:40
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I pray someone in her family gets her the hell out of that death camp (hospital) & onto some legitimate & trustworthy drugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 August, 10:22
β€œV” is for Victory for Warrior Princess Veronica! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
A fearless beacon of light in the darkest of places, may God unite us in furthering your needed assistance here on earth Dear! πŸ™
We Love You❀️ β€œV” ❀️ See You Soon! ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
25 August, 11:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Sending you love and light Veronica!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹
Get well soon! The world needs you with your quick humour and wit and strength of character!!πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉ
I love your cheeky grin in this photo!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸΈπŸ‘€

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 August, 11:39
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Keeping her in my prayers....we need the good guys here to stand with us and take this world back!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
25 August, 10:20
just checked in on her on Telegram. Vitals are up and need to stay up! ❀️πŸ’ͺ🏻 #WeLoveYou #ThePeoplesBridge veronicawolkski

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 August, 10:21
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
She scolded me when I first got on here and I love her for it. Demons have been ordered.

Selah 321 @Selah
25 August, 10:31
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Thank you for the update... so worried, will continue prayers...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 August, 10:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
25 August, 10:09
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
25 August, 10:09
Praying.