Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
25 August, 06:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Bullshit! You can always 1009 it and be an independent contractor to your company, working from home via secure server; and don't expect me to believe they cannot set that up. Your choice is pretty bloody clear cut: get the jab and die a very early death, or refuse the jab and make a working arrangement that is customized. You have never heard of exemptions? Maybe your employer is secretly trying to get rid of you? Find a new employer.
06:58 PM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
25 August, 09:28
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Been studying this for over a year, and I'd say I'm about 50/50 on the "global depopulation thing." No doubt in my mind this is corruption between big pharma and the govt, but not sold on anything else. Obviously, if I was sure it was a death jab, it would be an easy choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
25 August, 10:19
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
You are on this platform for one of 2 reasons: A) You are a shillish troll or B) You really love this country. Will give you the benefit of the doubt and say it is B. Highly suggest you research the Georgia Guidestones, for starters, and realize that if you do not take the jab that it does not necessarily mean you are out of the game. See:
https://gab.com/groups/491... and/or start your own company! It is not that difficult.