Only people mentioned by ArcticViper in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
31 August, 03:12
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
Check this out: jobs without the jab: https://novaxmandate.org

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
25 August, 06:58
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
Bullshit! You can always 1009 it and be an independent contractor to your company, working from home via secure server; and don't expect me to believe they cannot set that up. Your choice is pretty bloody clear cut: get the jab and die a very early death, or refuse the jab and make a working arrangement that is customized. You have never heard of exemptions? Maybe your employer is secretly trying to get rid of you? Find a new employer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
25 August, 09:28
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Been studying this for over a year, and I'd say I'm about 50/50 on the "global depopulation thing." No doubt in my mind this is corruption between big pharma and the govt, but not sold on anything else. Obviously, if I was sure it was a death jab, it would be an easy choice.