Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 March, 10:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2 years later they now blatantly bailout criminal bankers!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 January, 11:43
Smh, how is Fox trying to defend Wall Street, knowing that Robinghood's actions were clearly in the wrong.🤦🏽‍♀️😏
https://youtu.be/zWBtQgxSS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 January, 11:31
I could watch this video a thousand times, and never get tired! Love his compassion, and energy, for the people!🙏🏽✨💞

Wishing 1111 @Wishing1111
31 January, 08:43
I agree100%

Another Patriot @JimboJimbob2018
30 January, 01:14
He did an awesome interview with Trump in July 2020. Santa posted it on her last video.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 January, 12:28
in your face

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
30 January, 12:08
On point and on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!!
His audience is Yuuuuuuggge and they are young!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 January, 07:50
BOOM!

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
30 January, 07:03
there are lots of people who should be in jail but...🤷‍♀️ i know we're watching a movie but at some point the actors playing the bad guys have to be shown to get their comeuppance. who's going to put them in jail?

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
30 January, 04:58
same people calling stops of trades called stop in the middle of election night when they didn't like what they saw was happening?? RIGGED!!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 January, 04:38
Go Pres Go! I'm a proud Stoolie Since 2003! Dave Portnoy is truly the king of the Common Man and the American Dream combined! What he has done with Helping the Small Business owners across this country, is Heroic!$35 million last time I checked, and on the Rise!
I never thought I would love a President more then El Pres, but President Trump is #1 , and Dave #2 . Both are American Heroes! Two of my favorite people on this earth! I just hope he can save Pizza after the truths come out! I think Cheese Saucers should be the official new name!
One Bite Everyone knows the rules!🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 January, 01:25
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I knew nothing about Dave until he started the program. There are thousands of men who got Rich off the China virus scam & didn't lift a finger to help anyone else.
Dave is a real Patriot who cares for his fellow man & has empathy for their situations. Chef Andrew Greul in Calif jumped on the idea and has raised $328,000 for restaurant workers. The Gruels largely run the program, called “86 Restaurant Struggle" and Craig Nickoloff, the Claim Jumper founder donates the meat for the burgers that Andrew makes for a donation.
Every time I hear Dave speak I'm more impressed.
He's a Good man. 🇺🇸

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 January, 01:37
I LIKE this dude!

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
29 January, 11:15
Excellent even for a market dummy like me!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
29 January, 10:25
Right on point!

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
29 January, 10:24
😎especially the very end

Nathan Bennett @3rdApe
29 January, 08:54
it may be a good time to buy shares in Valium abd cyanide capsules.

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
29 January, 08:39
Video length 4:04 =44
Q💧44 👇🏻
(not sure how that's going to happen on Twitter but today should be interesting)💥🇺🇸

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
29 January, 08:34
Tick Tock time is on the way. Sucks to be the us dollar right now after this.

kenav 1840 @kenav1840
29 January, 07:13
El Presidente is the man!

Leen Zap @Leenzap
29 January, 07:10
Amen, Amem, Amen!

DaC haos @DaChaos
29 January, 07:01
Good Morning VK. Happy Fryday! 🐸

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Shaw Car @Kitchenartofme
29 January, 05:52

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
29 January, 05:26
The rules were changed during the election period too. They know they're going to prison anyway so they don't give a shit how they are trying to save themselves at all costs. It's called being in survival mode, but they are F'd.

Digital SoldierKFR @DigitalSoldierKFR
29 January, 04:58
perfection

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
29 January, 02:27
What we have here is a case of Robinhood "robbin' da hood"!!!

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
29 January, 01:51
Love it! Get 'em Dave!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 01:11
Yep! Just Fookin Scumbags ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 January, 12:34
We park our cars in the same garage- I appreciate your outrage!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 12:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
[They] are panicked!
[They] just fooked up big time!

Ok so is there anything left that [they] havent done that is 100% against the belief system and laws of this country in the last year?

The American people had to be shown the corruption in ways that it directly affects them personally for it to be noticed.

Yeah I know, that fact alone is sad, but it shows just how deep the American people were in the matrix of deceit and how far we had to come to crawl the fook out!

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
29 January, 12:31
he pretty much nailed it !!