Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 08:21
Dave Portnoy on point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Go Pres Go! I'm a proud Stoolie Since 2003! Dave Portnoy is truly the king of the Common Man and the American Dream combined! What he has done with Helping the Small Business owners across this country, is Heroic!$35 million last time I checked, and on the Rise!
I never thought I would love a President more then El Pres, but President Trump is #1 , and Dave #2 . Both are American Heroes! Two of my favorite people on this earth! I just hope he can save Pizza after the truths come out! I think Cheese Saucers should be the official new name!
One Bite Everyone knows the rules!🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
04:38 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 January, 01:25
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I knew nothing about Dave until he started the program. There are thousands of men who got Rich off the China virus scam & didn't lift a finger to help anyone else.
Dave is a real Patriot who cares for his fellow man & has empathy for their situations. Chef Andrew Greul in Calif jumped on the idea and has raised $328,000 for restaurant workers. The Gruels largely run the program, called “86 Restaurant Struggle" and Craig Nickoloff, the Claim Jumper founder donates the meat for the burgers that Andrew makes for a donation.
Every time I hear Dave speak I'm more impressed.
He's a Good man. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396