⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 August, 09:00
THE VAX IS NOT FULLY APPROVED
IT IS JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION, NOT A FULL APPROVAL. READ THE FDA'S STATEMENT.
https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 August, 09:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
It is approved, and the emergency use has been kept: “clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.”

It’s on page 2 of the FDA link you shared. I also included a second pic here of what a BLA is. I have seen so many people posting this, and saying it hasn’t been approved. I am only saying this so we don’t look ridiculous running around saying it’s not approved, when it 100% is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This should end the controversy RE the [FDA] approved vaccine LIE!!

The Dr explains What is [FDA] approved and what is NOT [FDA] approved. Like we reported yesterday. The death jab is NOT [FDA] approved.
07:00 AM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 August, 08:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I appreciate your right to your own opinion. I don’t need to see articles or videos of other people’s opinions when I have read the information directly from the FDA website. I can see plainly what they did. My opinion is, they may have changed the name, but they approved a mRNA vaccine for public distribution. Thanks for sharing your information, even if we don’t agree. I appreciate you sharing your perspectice. God Bless 🙏🤍

Other Half @Otherhalf
25 August, 11:54
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I think the distinction about the approved vaccine not yet being available is useful. Anyone who is being threatened TODAY to get vaxxed is being forced to take an unapproved version. Until the approved one is available, no one can force anything.