⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 August, 09:00
THE VAX IS NOT FULLY APPROVED
IT IS JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION, NOT A FULL APPROVAL. READ THE FDA'S STATEMENT.
https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
It is approved, and the emergency use has been kept: “clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.”

It’s on page 2 of the FDA link you shared. I also included a second pic here of what a BLA is. I have seen so many people posting this, and saying it hasn’t been approved. I am only saying this so we don’t look ridiculous running around saying it’s not approved, when it 100% is.
09:07 PM - Aug 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
25 August, 07:00
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
This should end the controversy RE the [FDA] approved vaccine LIE!!

The Dr explains What is [FDA] approved and what is NOT [FDA] approved. Like we reported yesterday. The death jab is NOT [FDA] approved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 08:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I appreciate your right to your own opinion. I don’t need to see articles or videos of other people’s opinions when I have read the information directly from the FDA website. I can see plainly what they did. My opinion is, they may have changed the name, but they approved a mRNA vaccine for public distribution. Thanks for sharing your information, even if we don’t agree. I appreciate you sharing your perspectice. God Bless 🙏🤍

24 August, 10:19

24 August, 10:09

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
24 August, 08:49
"Word" Salad. Paragraph 2 and 3 explain more than the part that has been highlighted.
Let's keep our heads patriots.
And most of all, let's never forget that no matter what - we can use just one simple and effective 2 letter word, "NO" to combat their word salad that is meant for confusion and fear.
(never forget, we are in a war)
❤ Love and peace to all.

23 August, 09:20

23 August, 09:24
I am not sure why you shared this? The mRNA vax is classified as a therapeutical biological product. Am I missing something?

23 August, 09:28
The BLA screenshot I shared with you is from the FDA website. It’s the last one. Is this what you are referencing in your reply?
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/...