⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 August, 09:00
THE VAX IS NOT FULLY APPROVED
IT IS JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION, NOT A FULL APPROVAL. READ THE FDA'S STATEMENT.
https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 August, 09:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
It is approved, and the emergency use has been kept: “clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.”

It’s on page 2 of the FDA link you shared. I also included a second pic here of what a BLA is. I have seen so many people posting this, and saying it hasn’t been approved. I am only saying this so we don’t look ridiculous running around saying it’s not approved, when it 100% is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it