Doq Holliday @doqholliday
CPAs all over the country are saying the IRS is acting strange.

If the deep state had control, would the IRS be acting strange or acting like a well-oiled machine?
07:16 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 August, 07:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Made a call. Confirmed. They are fumbling with 2019, coming after people who owe in an unusual fashion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 August, 02:24
I got first stimulus (direct deposit), but never got any others, so I filed 2019 late (with 2020) to fix all that even though I wasn’t actually required to file for 2019. Due to not filing 2019 on time, could not e-file, so everything got mailed. Both 2019 state and 2020 state paid me my small refunds (one was direct deposit and one was a check). Today is August 25 and not a peep from the federal returns nor the outstanding stimulus. All the vax dems I know are having no issues with these things... including one with a lost 2019 return who had to refile 2019 to fix his mess. His stuff got fixed fast.

I just figure they hate me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 August, 01:41
Filed by mail in April - still no refund. A company I work for sent a letter regarding a name change to the IRS last October. No reply or action taken on the request. I don't think anyone is home.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
25 August, 08:38
Just got my refund check, the first one in 15 years. I sent my return to Fresno but the check came from Kansas. Heard they closed many offices.

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
25 August, 08:22
They have my husband as deceased but still cash his payment check.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 August, 07:34
My mother filed in march, still no return.
My kids filed in may and received their returns with a a couple of weeks.
I had to pay and they cashed the check pretty damn quick.

SPORTS @SPORTS
25 August, 07:29
The IRS was NEVER a well oiled machine.

Almost September and still absolutely nothing.

Magical times!

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
25 August, 07:28
My daughter just got her federal check yesterday.......she filed last April.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
25 August, 02:13
They keep sending me bills. Maybe I should open them.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
25 August, 02:06
WWG1WGA Lion of God! Some say he's the Lion of Judah but the Angels told me Lion of God so I must use that.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 August, 02:18
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Classic Pic, love this. It just makes me smile & feel so happy. Our Hevenly Father is so amazing. Much Love, Light & Happiness. Blessings be on our amazing Soldiers also. God is Winning so are we.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 02:03
What happens when you are stopped from printing any more fiat.... I mean worthless money?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
24 August, 11:42
My husband got a letter a few weeks ago saying we owed more for the past 2 years than we had paid (they did an audit). So for us at least, it appears they are doing what they always have done. I file separately, and I am still waiting to hear from them on paying the extra I owe - haven't heard anything and I filed on time. Usually I hear within 6 weeks...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 August, 09:11
well oiled primed machine to fuck us around every corner

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
24 August, 09:09
IRS is powerless of attorney. done. finito.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
24 August, 09:07
My last child tax came in form of a check and it said from the treasury not the IRS.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 August, 09:03
What constitutes "strangely"?

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 August, 08:35
Well, they're still depositing my installment payments, so who knows

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 August, 09:35
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Yes, mine as well.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
24 August, 08:21
my son is a cpa and had not noticed anything

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 August, 08:19
we should do a poll, because I am pretty sure I don’t know even ONE person who has gotten a return.

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 August, 08:17
im gonna one hundred percent agree.
looks like we won’t be having to worry about it because nothing can stop what’s coming so…

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 August, 08:15
POSTMASTER-GENERAL [DIS]QUALIFIED THE IRS A LONG TIME AGO.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 August, 08:11
Never pay taxes again. IRS needs to be disbanded

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 August, 08:11
[SRI]

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 August, 07:56
🧐Yeah, between downdetector and the BS call center that hangs up on ya... I've been trying to reach them for weeks without answer. I heard that the DC office was closed, but don't have confirmation. Does make me wonder - though I have $$ a return coming - well I should have a return coming...???

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
24 August, 11:56
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
mynkids have yet tonreceive their refund... filed in April

Judy Anonette @biju
24 August, 07:48
The IRS is supposed to be joined in with the US Treasury and Trump wants no income taxes on us......... I think it is a great plan!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 August, 07:39
We got a letter from the IRS yesterday saying there was some change in the 2020 law and we were getting a very large credit against tax owed for 2020. No explanation as to why.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
24 August, 08:01
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Can you post a copy of the letter (ID redacted)?

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
24 August, 07:26
The IRS is in the process of expansion maybe?

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
24 August, 09:14
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
they are broke is why. defunct. dunso. pelosi frying to revitalize but she has no purse strings either. enjoy the show! seems like the end of a movie!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 August, 02:10
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
These Rats are finished. Corporation is done. They are wishing they really had power. Our Real President will be back very soon. Days of Wicked Corrupt liars, cheaters & compromised are finished. The American People are taking back our Country, never to allow the Black Hearted to have power again.