Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 August, 03:30
what do you think? approved? more media lies, coercion attempts? another trap/sting op?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply
Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
24 August, 05:34
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Dr. Jane Ruby says the FDA approval of the Pfizer 'vaccine' is ILLEGAL, and she joins Stew to expose the contents of the package insert, ingredients and methods that violate all FDA regulations.
https://rumble.com/vll770-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 August, 04:12

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
25 August, 11:19
In response Awake Now to her Publication
thank you! anyway you could post with date to prove its the most recent document? dont want anyone thinking we’re looking at original eua from momths ago

Awake Now @Awakenow
25 August, 01:03
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Let me go back and see if i can find it!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
24 August, 03:57
well i bwt the bottles still have the wrong name 😂😂 also if taking you have the right to choose. require a sealed botle of regenerone. require the open it it front of you, require they open the needle in front if you. require they hand you the insert. my guess is they dont have that one..you arent refusing you are requestiong your choice.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 August, 03:55
A new vax should start at the begining before being liscenced

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 August, 03:54
They should all be publicly executed every last complicit pos.