Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
what do you think? approved? more media lies, coercion attempts? another trap/sting op?
03:30 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply
27 August, 09:41
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 10:54
https://anonup.com/thread/...
fda approval is a trap??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 01:10
even if they did mandate the pfizer jab they still cannot force it on anyone b/c of the simple fact that there are other jabs as options to choose from
amiright?

24 August, 03:33

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 August, 04:12

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
24 August, 05:34
Dr. Jane Ruby says the FDA approval of the Pfizer 'vaccine' is ILLEGAL, and she joins Stew to expose the contents of the package insert, ingredients and methods that violate all FDA regulations.
https://rumble.com/vll770-...

24 August, 03:31
you get the point
2👇🏻