1776 ... @IGG1776
Prayers Up Patriots šŸ™

Veronica Woslki aka ThePeoplesBridge
Is asking for help to get out of the hospital.

I am unsure what the hospital is doing but she is saying she needs oxygen set up, Iā€™m assuming at home, in order to leave the hospital.

Fam, is there anyone with knowledge on EXACTLY what she needs in order to get out?

Veronica is being held at AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago Emergency Room.

General Flynn, she is asking for you. Is there anything you can do?

https://t.me/ThePeoplesBri...
01:39 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 August, 05:53
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Does Veronica have family who can discuss what exactly is going on here with heathcare providers?
Time to step up prayers for this patriot! šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 August, 05:29
Why are they showing this, her coughing and struggling. They need to get in touch with her medical provider. They will do the arrangements with Dr. I dont think she is intubated, so not vent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
24 August, 04:07

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
24 August, 03:39
i work for insurance co. need her attending to send an rx to durable medical equipment oxygen provider for home health care.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 August, 03:06
She needs to be rescued from this ventilator!!!!! Dear god please hear our prayers.

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
24 August, 03:01
After watching the entire video....Also, some one need to reach out to the hospital staff to have someone monitor her more closely. She is cyanotic and confused with pulling the O2 off. She appears in distress to me. I do not know how long ago this video was taken..... does she have family that anyone knows on here?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 August, 02:56
Lots of prayers for you VeronicašŸ™

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
24 August, 02:47
From an critical care rn, she appears to be on high flow O2 by nasal oximizer and she also had 100% Non Rebreather Mask on and appears to have a Central line in her neck... she is in no shape to go home. by the video, she appears slightly confused which can indicate further respiratory decline. She definitely does not need help getting out of the hospital.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 August, 02:13
Sending Prayers šŸ™šŸ»

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
24 August, 02:08
holy crap, Vero!! prayers and healing vibes
en masse to you!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 August, 02:05
I've reached out to anyone I can. I'm very concerned.

She needs a prescription for O2 at home. Then she needs a medical supply company to find her an oxygen concentrator (for home), which are short on supply (due to C19). She may have to buy one outright, instead of rent.

If she has bacterial pneumonia, she probably needs Biaxin. That is the best antibiotic for pneumonia (depending upon if they cultured for other bacteria).

She could use IV vitamin C. Naturpathic remedies will be needed later, as tolerated (organic chicken soup, coconut aminos). Quercetin (depending on any meds), vit. d, vit B12, zinc, etc.

I'm not a doctor. I'm an empath who has a "feel" for medical issues, and who has been a patient advocate/activist for 31 years. I am concerned for Veronica and her level of care. We all love her so much! In the meantime, pray a lot.šŸ™šŸ’™šŸ˜“

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
24 August, 03:23
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Is Veronica at Resurrection Hospital on Talcott? Is she in pulminary unit or in the ER unit? I may have a connection to a doctor their that could go read her chart and check on her.

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
24 August, 09:23
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Im an Empath too and she is BEGGING for help ,I cant stand it . Can her husband insist on Hospice Care just to get her the hell away from them and their protocols so she can just get home and get what she needs they are going to kill her ! Its CHICAGO also.:(

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
24 August, 02:04
They are trying to kill her. This is probably what was happening all over America to our elderly when then were locked away from us during the first lockdown of the scamdemic. God help Veronica!!!

amy lilley @amylilley
24 August, 02:03
Good Lord, H E L P VeronicašŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸøā¤ļøšŸ˜‡šŸ˜Ž

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 August, 01:58
Do we have a Veteran or Military person who can guard her room. I have been worried about her safety. Does someone have connections to General Flynn??? She loves and trusts him. General, what can we do to help Veronica?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 August, 05:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
NOT all but funny you mentioned that, covens in areas, so I still think God will protect her, but that is not a bad idea. I could go into extreme detail, not there, but in general.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
24 August, 08:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøfor dear veronica