We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
This is a MUST watch!! ... MILITARY INSIDER: They Panicked When They Saw The Future, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING #wwg1wga #QANON #MAGA
08:27 AM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
12 September, 02:35
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
This guy—Bill Brockbrader who called himself a Navy Seal was a proven fraud by real Navy Seal Don Shipley. He was also convicted of child molestation-on one video he admitted to dating a 17 year old (unbeknownst to him🙄) turns out the girl was really 11 according to some reports. So yeah, I do not trust anything out his mouth……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 02:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
25 August, 09:27
Just think how frustrated
The trafficked children have been
waiting to be saved from horror.
Remember this quote, I understand it now!
Ask not what your country can do for you,
but what you can do for your country.

Hold on to your positive energy dont let anyone take it from you. No one. Make your day great !! We are alive woohoo
Time will tell for all. 🙏🤗💞💗👋

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 September, 05:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
you are on point👏🏻👊😌

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
25 August, 06:55
This is great to hear however do you think this will prevent Patriots from acting and becoming more involved in their local politics because "nothing can stop what's coming?" I want to do all I can to help speed this damn thing up!! I'm tired of all the bull shit we're having to put up with and being exposed to! 🇺🇲

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
25 August, 12:59
are the 7 moves 7 years of the tribulation?

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
25 August, 11:53
Link?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 August, 11:12
Still wanna know from thirty years agoish since I was told WHAT Looking Glass looks like. Is it a program?

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
25 August, 12:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I believe Looking Glass is from Palintir technologies and I think it is a huge data analytics platform that predicts outcomes.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 August, 09:14
Feels reassuring. Thanks for sharing. 💕

arba happihr @arba
25 August, 08:41
Great Video!