Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
26 August, 03:06
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Apply this to government and corporations usurping the rights of the people.
Many are human trafficking.
https://www.ovcttac.gov/Ta...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 02:49
The word emolument emolumentum - YouTube

Here is the shortest / best way I can articulate what an emolument is dating back to the 13th century not the 15th century as written in Blacks Law. I hope t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 02:49
Emoluments and causes of action and writs - YouTube

This presentation has been updated to reflect the course corrections having been discovered and made since its initial presentation. Similar to the video on ...

26 August, 02:48
Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...

26 August, 02:43
After posting here, anonup froze up.
Had to come back later.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 August, 03:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I observed intermittent freezing on anonup.

26 August, 12:37
Free Law library.
The BAR was not to be in America.
The BAR is a criminal monopoly creating a fictional legal system, with fraudulent legalese, corrupted language.
The BAR associations own and control the BAR law schools, inept of law.

https://kirkslawcorner.com...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
26 August, 12:45

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
thanks...this is an amazing website. So many get hoodwinked by the law and how its written...but that is done by design.

26 August, 12:25
Learn law, rights as the law, how to audit.
Great source.
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

26 August, 12:22
Loads of insights.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 August, 04:19
Looks like the very first sentence states it was approved.

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
23 August, 04:46
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yes, that's true but it's really strange that the next sentence they start talking about revising the EUA and continuing that use. Very confusing if FDA supposedly approved it? Maybe the EUA is for 12-15 year olds and the FDA approval is for 16 and up? I think that's what I'm reading.

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
23 August, 04:05

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 August, 03:40
You have to comb through it - talk about legalese gunk!
I posted a screenshot of part of this earlier & it seemed to indicate the EUA was extended
The first paragraph said approved for 16 & over but I think that the next paragraph contradicted it on several counts
I think it's an attempt to fend off liability suits for them or the vax companies like Pfizer
We'll see

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 August, 03:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Maybe @physics171 has some insight to the legalese.?