mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 August, 03:36
Hold on a minute. Did FDA approve or reissue EUA?

https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
23 August, 04:19
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Looks like the very first sentence states it was approved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
Yes, that's true but it's really strange that the next sentence they start talking about revising the EUA and continuing that use. Very confusing if FDA supposedly approved it? Maybe the EUA is for 12-15 year olds and the FDA approval is for 16 and up? I think that's what I'm reading.
04:46 PM - Aug 23, 2021
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DavidCartwright85 in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
23 August, 07:45
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
Saw this posted on Gab… could be valid!

Did anyone pick up on this? The vaccine they approved is technically not the Pfizer vaccine, as “The vaccines are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.” So which of these vaccines (Pfizer or COMIRNATY was studied over a “long period” of time (I.e. 2 months)? The way I read that approval letter it seems as though all the studies were done on Pfizer, but the approval was for COMIRNATY. Nothing suspicious about that at all, folks...

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
23 August, 07:50
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Hmm interesting point. And why the heck is it called COMIRNATY? That is just a bizarre name imo...