Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 August, 02:46
Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 05:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 06:31
I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 07:58
Nana takes all of these every day plus quininne & vit k2 and a few more.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 August, 07:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good reminder Nana, Vit K2 - is super effective. I knew greens were beneficial but did not know Cilantro was so important.
thank you all.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 11:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana hates that cilantro and it does not like me either so will have to get it another way.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 August, 12:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
corriander is cilantro seeds.. they dont taste like cilantro.. just like lemon..

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it