Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 August, 08:14
The FDA has not approved Ivermectin (or HCQ) for the treatment of Covid-19. That’s because, if they did, they wouldn’t be able to approve the use of an experimental vaccine for the treatment of Covid-19.
#followthemoney .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 August, 09:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Remdisiver is approved by the FDA for treatment of Covid 19. So, that blows the argument that there isn't an 'approved' treatment available.

Under an EUA, in an emergency, the FDA makes a product available to the public based on the best available evidence, without waiting for all the evidence that would be needed for FDA approval or clearance. (this applies to the covid shots)

“Off-Label” Use: Unapproved Uses of Approved Drugs
Once the FDA has approved a drug for a disease or medical condition, health care providers generally may prescribe or administer the drug in clinical practice for an unapproved use not described in the approved labeling (i.e., “off-label”) based on their medical judgment. (this applies to HCQ approved for malaria but not covid-a9)

https://www.fda.gov/consum...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“Is FDA following rules for emergency use authorization in the creation of vaccines?”
https://www.clarkcountytod...
09:52 PM - Aug 22, 2021
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Wego All @Wego2
23 August, 01:13
wait, circle back....I don't think they have approved any "TESTING" yet, to prove there even is a virus, to even need a vaccine. That's why cucumbers test positive.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 August, 10:06
If this doesn't prove that the FDA really is in the pockets of Big Pharma & special interests then I don't know what will

HCQ, Ivermectin...there are several options/cures & they & pharma & the medical industry lied & covered up how effective they are & even outright banned them

To say this is criminal is putting it mildly

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 August, 09:59
They created their own rules for this. They ignored the HCQ because then the narrative would evaporate. I get so frustrated that more people don't see what they are actually trying to do to us. Thank you, as always, for being a light.