Only people mentioned by agent_kek in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
23 August, 06:29
In response agent kek to his Publication
looks like peeps in kabul are having fun...in peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
22 August, 08:51
💥More as 90% of the Afghanis wanted the Taliban in Power. So a landslide Poll. Remember, the News are Fake and the DS is stuppid. They are now so good armed that not any country will send there troops into. The other thing is that know from a good friend there that the situation is well and peacefully.
The Talibs did it right. Corruption is gone in theyr country. Time to do it everywhere same on the world and send the fooking DS to hell.💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 11:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Afghanistan restored soon? Is Iran next?
What if I told you that the Iranians would take back their country from their evil leaders and team up with the US to bring Syria into behaving?

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
22 August, 08:43
I hope this is true, Iraq saw their NESARA last week? is it now in Afghanistan? ALL PART OF THE DEAL? ALL PART OF THE MOVIE?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 August, 09:45
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

John Atkison @Duende
22 August, 10:01
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
According to Judy Byington's Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of August 21, 2021, the Afghan currency is no longer in the RV basket partly because of the current chaos in Afghanistan. The was last mention of Gesara status for Afghanistan in her reports.

That could change once a stable government is in place. Looks like that might be happening, to quote from the August 22, 2021 update...

"Mullah Baradar arrived in Kabul. Negotiations on the formation of a new government of Afghanistan have begun."

Here are links to both reports.

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of August 21, 2021
https://dinarchronicles.co...

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of August 22, 2021
https://dinarchronicles.co...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 August, 08:37
🍿🍿

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 August, 08:27
what kinda music? I gotta rely on you guys i dont have snapchat

agent kek @agent_kek
22 August, 08:30
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i have video but anonup wont let me post it

agent kek @agent_kek
22 August, 08:07
i have a video showing this but anonup wont let me post it

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
22 August, 08:26
I havent been able to get a video to post either 🤦🏻‍♀️