Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
UST IN: "Take the vaccine" shouts Trump

https://safechat.com/post/...

LOOK: IF THIS IS JUST POLITICS I'M DONE!

WE THE PEOPLE WANT REAL ANSWERS

MOST OF US WITH BRAINS ARE NOT TAKING THE JAB

IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING AND CONFUSING AND STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!

NO PRESIDENT WE WILL NOT TAKE THE JAB! AND ITS TIME YOU RETURN AND STOP PLAYING POLITICS

OR WE THE PEOPLE WILL REMOVE THESE EVILDOERS OURSELVES

DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: ARE YOU PLAYING WITH
"WE THE PEOPLE?"

I'M JUST ASKING....
12:19 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 August, 04:33
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 August, 02:48
I flipped my 💩 when he said take the jab. If the jab he took was different then come out and tell us. People are losing their humanity over this. Both sides saying let the others die. In my opion this fight over the jab is going to destroy this country. The truth must be told. If Trump wants to save America then he needs to start by telling us the truth. WE NEED ANSWERS NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 August, 02:42
What do you expect! He asked america to fight & fight like hell lawfully at there local levels that includes standing up & protesting like we around the world seen last year but sadly no offence in this but you have all become to lazy expecting someone else to come in & save you (trump) this is not how it works did god ever just say to people ok i will save you no he didn't! God always gave tasks then produced miracles think of the red sea moment they walked for days then he parted the sea! Unless you are willing to help yourselves NOBODY will help you sorry if that sounds rude but it is true!

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
22 August, 02:32
Like you said, DJT saying those words does not sit well with me. Some folks are saying that he did this to PROVOKE the people to fight for their rights, to stir the people to resist, to assess the resistance of the people to the jabs. DJT always has multiple meanings and reasons for EVERYTHNG that is done/said. I still don't like the lies, never will and most especially coming from his speech. Then on the flip side, if people are still so asleep to take these jabs, perhaps we need to clear out those genes from the gene pool of humanity. That's harsh, I know, however those people will not research and critically think or stand up for human rights. Just my thoughts and 2 cents.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
22 August, 02:07
But he took different ingredients by far. Maybe he needs to let the People know.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 August, 02:44
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🤗BOOM!!!🎯

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 August, 12:42
It bothers me too, very deeply - he must know that our countey being divided into vaxxed and non-vaxxed - my mind keeps going back to these (3) strategies:
1) plausible deniability
2) gain as much support as possible, now, from the folks who may regret their Biden vote
3) never name the actual vaxx - btw, which one did he actually take - maybe it really was actually 'ok' 🤔

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
22 August, 12:30
This is the only thing I have reservations about with him, did you notice the people booed when he began to talk about getting the Jab, first time ever or at least I can remember he was actually booed by We the People during a speech. A message has been sent to him and his people, let us see if he talks about it again. At this point those of us that have not taken and refuse to take it will not take it, done deal. We have been separated by the death injection, we are not stupid.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 02:10
In response Patriot 55_ to his Publication
I think its different (for me) in what he meant.
He mentioned the jab so the crowd WOULD BOO ... he was put in a corner, by Fauci, Birx, and the CDC --- if he didn't comply with the vax, BUSINESSes would still be shuttered ... Trump wanted them to lift the BAN allow business to open up.
Keep the economy going.
_______

Listen to this, there is so much info in here, HOW to fight the cabal, what each person can do to STOP funding the cabal.

https://tube2.solari.com/v...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 August, 02:17
In response Patriot 55_ to his Publication
I know ….when he says that …its like a dagger in the ❤️…..surely he doesnt know ?? its very confusing why he does this —