Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
22 August, 12:19
UST IN: "Take the vaccine" shouts Trump

https://safechat.com/post/...

LOOK: IF THIS IS JUST POLITICS I'M DONE!

WE THE PEOPLE WANT REAL ANSWERS

MOST OF US WITH BRAINS ARE NOT TAKING THE JAB

IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING AND CONFUSING AND STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!

NO PRESIDENT WE WILL NOT TAKE THE JAB! AND ITS TIME YOU RETURN AND STOP PLAYING POLITICS

OR WE THE PEOPLE WILL REMOVE THESE EVILDOERS OURSELVES

DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: ARE YOU PLAYING WITH
"WE THE PEOPLE?"

I'M JUST ASKING....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
Like you said, DJT saying those words does not sit well with me. Some folks are saying that he did this to PROVOKE the people to fight for their rights, to stir the people to resist, to assess the resistance of the people to the jabs. DJT always has multiple meanings and reasons for EVERYTHNG that is done/said. I still don't like the lies, never will and most especially coming from his speech. Then on the flip side, if people are still so asleep to take these jabs, perhaps we need to clear out those genes from the gene pool of humanity. That's harsh, I know, however those people will not research and critically think or stand up for human rights. Just my thoughts and 2 cents.
02:32 PM - Aug 22, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it