Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 September, 04:02
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Always have been ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 September, 03:42
Been Ready. Just say the word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 September, 03:01
👍 YES 💯

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 September, 02:45
Hey! commies Quit! poking the lion! WE will beat u fare and square, THE TRUTH! We have God on our side!

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
31 August, 09:08
I KNOW MANY THAT ARE JUST WAITING FOR T HE CHANCE TO FIRE THE FIRST SHOT in DEFENSE of their life and LIBERTY. WE HAVE NOT DEFENDED THIS COUNTRY FOR YEARS FOR NOTHING

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 August, 12:19
YES

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 August, 01:17
Yep.

As POTUS said last night at rally:

"WE WILL NOT BEND, WE WILL NOT BREAK, WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN, AND WE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BACK DOWN!” – DJT 🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
22 August, 01:16

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 August, 01:11
American Patriots can play the same game but we out number you and we have guns too?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
22 August, 12:33
BEEN FIGHTING THIS SINCE MARCH 2020, HAD THIS SIGN UP SINCE FEBRUARY 2021, FEDEX HAS REFUSED TO DELIVER TO MY PROPERTY, LOST MY 6 FIGURE INCOME JOB, IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL AND WILL FIGHT AND IF NEED BE DIE, BUT TAKE MANY WITH ME TO THE GRAVE FOR THOSE WHO RESTRICT MY FREEDOM.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
03 September, 02:57
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
❤️

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 August, 12:28
Here Here!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 10:30

NEO ONE @Neo
22 August, 09:48
I prefer to die standing, before I live crawling.
GOD is with the GOOD.
No doubt about it.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 August, 12:47
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
what other energies strikes that we cannot see follow the same rules?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 August, 01:01
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 August, 09:33
There are many sleepers that just want to be left alone, just like the silent majority, but they will fight if this fight comes to them. I’ve said all along, I pity the person they send to give me the jab. I have not taken any medication, not even so much as a tylenol since 1996 and i’m not planning on breaking that record anytime soon.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
22 August, 09:27
With Out A Doubt!!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 August, 09:26
This is my red line in the sand, I would rather die on my feet than on my knees I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! Where we go one, We go all

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 August, 08:18
💯

Our Universe Our World @AngelLove28
22 August, 07:51
yes and i live in Belgium and Iam Dutch/half Algerian, Rachida rather die standing!💪🏼! (we are in the center of all “ thatwrongdoing). But I do believe the book is already written.❣️
America first, Israel last🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌟
Rise shining StarS, Rise🕊💌

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
22 August, 07:33
My mother (vaxxed) and I had this conversation the other day. I told her that if they come at me with a needle I'm going to have to shoot them..her response--I know.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 August, 07:19
I would rather die a violent death than take the jab

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 August, 07:21
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I ain't going with either of those, WE ARE HERE TO DOMINATE< PER GOD

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
22 August, 07:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I would prefer others not having to die a violent death trying to jab me with that shit.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
22 August, 06:36
Assault will give us an official legal reason to defend ourselves and teach them a lesson they should have learned a very long time ago. Just like a bully that is all talk that picks on the wrong nice guy.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 August, 06:05
fort et debout 😎✊

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 05:52
definitely medical tyranny is the hill I will die on. Naturalist by the hands of God , no manufactured "medicine" goes in my body,

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 August, 06:06
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Same. The difference being I'm not worried about medical tyranny, I'm protected by a porting treaty.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
22 August, 05:38
IF THEY START DOOR TO DOOR WITH FORCED VAX????

WAKE UP!

IT'S NOW TIME TO STOP! WAVING FLAGS AND SHOW SIGNS OF YOUR FRUSTRATION AND YOUR FEELINGS! OR, WRITING A LETTER TO THE CITY COUNCIL AND PROTESTING IS 100% F-U-C-K-I-N-G OVER

WE AMERICANS WILL TAKE OUT ANYONE

ANYONE - UN TRUCKS, AMERICAN MILITARY, OR JUST PEOPLE GOING DOOR TO DOOR TAKING NAMES OF PEOPLE NOT VAXED TO FORCE THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL TO BE JABBED

WE WILL TAKE YOU ALL OUT AND THE TIME FOR TALKING IS OVER!

TO PRESIDENT TRUMP: IF YOU ALLOW FORCED JABS TO HAPPEN?

WELL, THEN ITS TIME FOR OUR PLAN!

DEAR PRESIDENT ITS TIME FOR YOU TO TRUST "OUR PLAN"

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
22 August, 05:25
FUCK YEAH! COME AND TAKE MY SHOT CUPCAKES!