Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 04:37
I haven’t seen a lot of Anons comparing drop #s to future or past dates. Maybe we should investigate it further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
can someone explain how people suddenly change in the middle of Trump’s speech?
09:10 PM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TraZ in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 August, 04:22
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Camera angles. Here some lines to help get an idea for the different perspectives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena Charboneau @Rena
23 August, 04:15
i think it depends on the camera angle of which network your watching from.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
23 August, 08:48
In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication
I thoufht rhat BUT if the lady in the glasses is on his left shouldnt she always be on his left no matter what angle? totally confused lol

Laza Tey @LazyDaisy
22 August, 04:45
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. My sisters and I all had different pictures depending on which app. Strange!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 August, 04:24
In response Laza Tey to her Publication
More camera angles It's just different portions of the audience. Some more lines to get an idea of the perspective change. Tele lenses do be weird like that.

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 August, 04:02
gotta love those "glitches"
I see you!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 August, 04:00
Looks like he moved over a little as the guy in the black baseball cap & the woman in the sunglasses were at 1 side of him on 1 picture then at the other on next so then you see the guy with the hat on with american flag & gold rim

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 03:39
Dude in the MAGA hat over The Donalds right should reminds me of someone! 😆

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
22 August, 04:19
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
A----- B----------

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 August, 04:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Yup😉

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts