The Mac @TheMac
21 August, 05:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
21 August, 05:47
In response The Mac to his Publication
You think he knew?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
Mr Trump has bewildred me on this subject if I am honest.

We differ over ultrasonic phased array antennas capable of uncoating a virus lipid bilayer and inducing a dipole magnetic moment of charge that attenuates and activates the (nanoparticle) virus by starting a nucleation/crystallization growth process i.e. Ultrasonication aggregation expanding high low pressure acoustic mechanical waves-squeezing the crystal particles creating piezoelectric-plasmonic hotspots of electromagnetic voltaged fields that lights up meaning that the light can be quantified and confined as separating atomic particles of matter as is on display with epitaxy film films acting as a quantum cellular automation entagled computer that signals/opens up ion channels after the re-folding-self essembing superparamagnetic shape shifting restructure... going through the blood barrier to then coincidentally start gaining the function of your mind?

And oxidation stress is the side effects to all this nonsense
08:55 PM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
21 August, 09:20
Excuse the rushed text.

The Mac @TheMac
21 August, 09:11
So after fighting for years to get justice for the children who have already suffered as a direct consequence of the damage caused from the side effects of post vaccine neuroinflammation/oxidative stress/ROS/unpaired free radical diseases etc, etc, etc. Electron transfer from using nanoparticles with heavy metal ions that do upconvert photons and produce an emission of light that quite frankly does reactivate HIV viruses and does cause a reaction to bacteria.

So when I hear anyone pushing for vaccines that changes childrens DNA it is just disheartening. Truth.

God bless you all.

The Mac @TheMac
21 August, 09:16
Neurological tissue is particularly high risk of oxidative damage from reactive oxygen species. As a result, oxidative stress has implicated in the pathogenesis of several neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.