Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
21 August, 05:47
In response The Mac to his Publication
You think he knew?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
21 August, 08:55
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Mr Trump has bewildred me on this subject if I am honest.

We differ over ultrasonic phased array antennas capable of uncoating a virus lipid bilayer and inducing a dipole magnetic moment of charge that attenuates and activates the (nanoparticle) virus by starting a nucleation/crystallization growth process i.e. Ultrasonication aggregation expanding high low pressure acoustic mechanical waves-squeezing the crystal particles creating piezoelectric-plasmonic hotspots of electromagnetic voltaged fields that lights up meaning that the light can be quantified and confined as separating atomic particles of matter as is on display with epitaxy film films acting as a quantum cellular automation entagled computer that signals/opens up ion channels after the re-folding-self essembing superparamagnetic shape shifting restructure... going through the blood barrier to then coincidentally start gaining the function of your mind?

And oxidation stress is the side effects to all this nonsense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 August, 08:56
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
https://www.docdroid.net/G...

He knew he invited Elon Musk to Trump Tower before his presidency.