Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
25 July, 12:10
True Meaning of WWG1WGA as it relates to the movie White Squall, Q-Team, DJT, Anons and the Great Awakening.

Q mentions White Squall repeatedly and says of it “some things leave lasting impressions” insinuating it was a birthplace of the Great Awakening & beginning of the Storm. White Squall = severe weather on the high seas - WTW.

It’s a message for us to reunite, stand together, sew unity & march shoulder to shoulder at a time (foreseen by Q & happening NOW) when global media would try and create division among us which is [their] only lifeline. A united freethinking public is [their] greatest fear.

WWG1WGA = Where We Go One We Go All,
no one stands alone, come together, especially when it’s hardest to do so. We started this journey together, took many routes getting to here & NOW and it’s time to reunite for the last battle. We win this war by destroying division and only when we do so can Nothing Stop What Is Coming. The
Great Awakening intensifies with every new Anon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 July, 12:17
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
The Corpus Hermeticum: Book 2
Trismegistus to Asclepius

17: That other name is that of the father, by virtue of Him being the author of all things; for the father's nature is to create. Therefore the raising of children is held in the greatest esteem in life and most blessed by right thinking people; and the greatest misfortune and impiety is when someone departs from mankind without children, for he suffers punishment after death from the divine powers. This is the retribution: that the soul without children is condemned to a body that is neither male nor female, and is cursed by the sun. Therefore, Asclepius, do not congratulate anyone without children but rather take pity on his misfortune, knowing what punishment awaits him. Let this much be spoken as a foretaste to the understanding of the nature of the ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I sure pray that is not true because my brother's wife died young of Ovarian Cancer and he was so in love with her, he probably will never marry or have children.
02:14 PM - Aug 21, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 January, 07:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Whatever that quote was from was just lolly-brained. Your SIL didn't choose not to have children - just like she didn't choose to have cancer and die of it. No one's life is the same, we all face different struggles and decisions, and we live with what we decide and choose.

But some things are taken out of our control...cancer and death are two of them.

I have known a number of older women (and their husbands) who chose to be childless on purpose so they could do all the things they wanted to do in life and not be burdened with children and the cost of raising them. Now, as they are in their late 60's to mid 80's, they regret it intensely. They CHOSE this. And they regret it.

I would not listen to whatever that quote was - so many weird things being circulated now. I hope your brother is okay, to love that deeply and to lose her - is life altering. My heart goes out to him... Hopefully he can be the 'fun uncle' if you have kids...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 January, 09:41
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
He is the best uncle in the world. The sad thing is that he took the jab and my family is staying away from those who took the jab so that my teens future is not affected in case they ever want to have children themselves.