Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
True Meaning of WWG1WGA as it relates to the movie White Squall, Q-Team, DJT, Anons and the Great Awakening.

Q mentions White Squall repeatedly and says of it “some things leave lasting impressions” insinuating it was a birthplace of the Great Awakening & beginning of the Storm. White Squall = severe weather on the high seas - WTW.

It’s a message for us to reunite, stand together, sew unity & march shoulder to shoulder at a time (foreseen by Q & happening NOW) when global media would try and create division among us which is [their] only lifeline. A united freethinking public is [their] greatest fear.

WWG1WGA = Where We Go One We Go All,
no one stands alone, come together, especially when it’s hardest to do so. We started this journey together, took many routes getting to here & NOW and it’s time to reunite for the last battle. We win this war by destroying division and only when we do so can Nothing Stop What Is Coming. The
Great Awakening intensifies with every new Anon
12:10 PM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 August, 07:36
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Some things leave lasting "IMPRESSIONS,"
code for
hold on!
never ending impressions coming our way..
its show time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 August, 02:10
AMEN! Let's Do This :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 August, 04:01
HUmmm What about the info in Trumps time travel series. WWG1WGA is mentioned.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 August, 08:55
Amen! WWG1WGA!

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
31 July, 06:24
It only matters to me, but the movie White Squall began with me, Chuck Gieg and my brother. And so many years later, became the key for my awakening. WG1WGA.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 July, 08:11
NCSWIC. We must remain united. We will get through this, together.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
29 July, 01:48
When I said WWG1WGA, to my 88 year old Dad, He knew it, he said it is a military thing. I was a little shocked.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 July, 12:17
The Corpus Hermeticum: Book 2
Trismegistus to Asclepius

17: That other name is that of the father, by virtue of Him being the author of all things; for the father's nature is to create. Therefore the raising of children is held in the greatest esteem in life and most blessed by right thinking people; and the greatest misfortune and impiety is when someone departs from mankind without children, for he suffers punishment after death from the divine powers. This is the retribution: that the soul without children is condemned to a body that is neither male nor female, and is cursed by the sun. Therefore, Asclepius, do not congratulate anyone without children but rather take pity on his misfortune, knowing what punishment awaits him. Let this much be spoken as a foretaste to the understanding of the nature of the ALL.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 August, 02:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I sure pray that is not true because my brother's wife died young of Ovarian Cancer and he was so in love with her, he probably will never marry or have children.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 July, 02:20

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 August, 09:01
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
My heart aches for all who pass , and even those who were as evil as Tom Hank's. But I know he is now where he should be.
God is in control!

Beverly Wood @msbev72
27 July, 12:31
I will continue bringing the GOOD NEWS to everyone weekly and continue highlighting the winning facts!

No matter what you may see or hear of read...KNOW THIS...We Are WINNING Patriots!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
26 July, 12:06
#wwg1wga = = = > < >

Patriot17 England @17England
26 July, 12:03
The peoples champ, captain America 🥳

Jon Neville @jonnevi
26 July, 11:41

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
26 July, 03:10
white squall! Qlues from the past! https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 07:05
The Clash

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 July, 06:08
Watch the Water

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 July, 05:31

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 July, 04:15
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
❣️

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
31 July, 04:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
please - we fight for this planet - none in this eco system are promoted or expemt. WWG1WGA

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 July, 02:02
R knows.