Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 January, 03:22
From General McInerney, Lin Wood and Robert Kennedy Jr. — Telegram

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE !!
&
How to LEGALLY decline it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
28 January, 06:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Why the hell did POTUS warp speed a deadly vaccine to Americans?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan O Seven (on anonup) Tweeted many times that whenever POTUS talked about the "vaccine" it was code for "Military."

I do NOT believe we will be FORCED to take this vaccine. But just in case people think they "should" have the vaccine for a viurs that doesn't exist, I wanted to post what these three men said about it.

I beieve all will be well and sooner than we hope 🙏💗🇺🇸
06:53 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
28 January, 07:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you, I'm aware of all of this. There IS a vaccine and it IS killing people. And it did come out on POTUS' watch before the election. WHY? Whenever I post about not taking the vaccine, everyone attacks me and says that's Trump's vaccine.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 January, 07:26
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
It is NOT POTUS' vaccine. If anything, it's the deep state's vaccine.

We're at the end of the deep state demon world. They're being hunted this moment and they're fighting to the death.

Covid-19 is the flu or common cold. That was posted on the CDC and WHO websites March '20 before lockdowns began. That info has since been removed from those sites but it was there.

Masks and vaccines are methods of "control." President Trump and the Good Guys used the "lockdown" to bring in NESARA and rescue millions of children among other things.

Everything's going to be OK 💗