Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 August, 01:09
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Saw a video, gotta see if I downloaded it, that said Carrey and James Woods were playing him. Saw another video of Carrey, in the Biden suit doing his facial expressions. Now every time I watch the potato head, I see Carrey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
24 August, 01:18
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I feel the same when I see Biden I see Carrey 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 August, 03:29
There was a fresh drop last night…..
Oh this is good.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
23 August, 03:52
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
?

21 August, 11:53
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥CONNECTIONS🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

21 August, 11:44
……..who is wearing
THE MASK?🎟

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 August, 01:08
Could it really be Steve Martin?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 August, 01:08
I don't think he is playing biden but, I do see him in a couple of other
masked politicians. I am also of the opinion that the same actor played RGB that plays Faucii. A lot of them wearing the silicone masks.
This remake of the film Idiocracy is wierd.

21 August, 11:42