Dennis 369 @Dennis369
21 August, 11:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 August, 01:08
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I don't think he is playing biden but, I do see him in a couple of other
masked politicians. I am also of the opinion that the same actor played RGB that plays Faucii. A lot of them wearing the silicone masks.
This remake of the film Idiocracy is wierd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 August, 06:51
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Please check out the link at the bottom.
What A Movie!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 August, 01:08
Could it really be Steve Martin?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 August, 01:11
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Will have to check the ears.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
21 August, 03:06
I think it's Jim Carrey who is playing Biden.
The facial features and the grin would fit better. And who better to play a dump and dumper Biden than Jim Carrey.and he has already said goodbye.

2 Pics

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 August, 06:03
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
What if Joe Biden as Jim Carrey? [DeepFake] - YouTube

Which do you like Jim Carrey or Joe Biden?Channel Subscribe is herehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCarE5ew5VDJ4cfINSqGDJ3Q?sub_confirmation=1#FakeFaceFilm #...

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
23 August, 06:23
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
HE WAS THE FIRST BUT WAS LEFT HANDED
HE HAS BEEN PUT ON ICE