Only people mentioned by MonkeyWerks in this post can reply
Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
29 January, 06:41
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication
I'm finished with twitter. Glad to find you here,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Rock @Rebeleer81
29 January, 04:04
It happened to me too!!!!! And I don't even know what I did!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
29 January, 01:24
@MonkeyWerks are you on Telegram?

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
29 January, 01:25
In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication
Welcome to the club, you're in it! 😆

CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY @cwilliamsann
29 January, 08:36
Mine was suspended too. The first time an account I had for 10 years and then two more accounts within a 1 week of opening.

The Light In the Dark @The_Light_In_the_Dark
29 January, 08:03
Mine is suspended too... they say I am a spammer lol...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
29 January, 07:38
Can anybody play Taps for him?? 🙃

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
29 January, 07:28
Welcome aboard! I received my walking papers the same day President Trump did. We earned our badges of honor!

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
29 January, 07:25
Surprised it went as long as it did, frankly lol

Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
29 January, 07:19
you lasted longer than I expected..Its getting pretty boring over at Twitter land..hehehe

Abigail Trusts Trump @26Cranes78Songs
28 January, 07:45
Me too!

Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
28 January, 07:14
They suspended me today at least I am in great company.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 January, 07:12
They suspended me today.

Only followers of this user (dls0607) can see their posts

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
28 January, 07:04
Happens to all of us

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 January, 07:03
Stick with the deplorables here. I was suspended at 8 and everytime i have tried again i am immediately suspended

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
29 January, 07:41
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
VK said something about clearing your cache and not using the app but i haven't tried. I was there to read what my President had to say.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
28 January, 06:59
White martyrdom, a path to glory.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
28 January, 06:58
Same just happened to me

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
28 January, 06:58
dumbasses

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
28 January, 06:57
yep! looking forward to freer content and speec on this platform. nobody is gonna hunt us down here.

Susie Lala @SociallySusie
28 January, 06:57
me too!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 January, 06:56
Welcome home!

Dani Fionnoula @OrangeCatGood
28 January, 06:56
Welcome to AnonUp and to the Twit ex-pats club!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 06:55
Join the club I got nuked twice in less then 30 days

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 06:55
So excited that you are here, Monkey!!!! Today's just getting better and better!!!

lelou 6458 @Lelou6458
28 January, 06:54
same here

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
28 January, 06:53
Glad youre here 🤗🙌🙌

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
Happy to see you here though! Missing your videos with your mates, keeping us up to date.

Michelle Michalka @Michalka22
i sure missed your wit. welcome!

Working Class Joe @Basque
28 January, 06:52
seems like almost eveyone is gone

Save America @Gopach
28 January, 06:54
WWG1WGA