Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 August, 10:56
As much as we love Trump, he is a man.

We’re on God’s timeline.

The CREATOR.

No need to fear.

Even death is a new beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 August, 05:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
one reason I think God is delaying. He’s not going to share the glory on this. Trump, as we all are, is his instrument. WE need to start doing something at every level of government. I don’t think Trump is the type of guy that wants to rescue us: he’s giving us tools to rescue ourselves. Their is greater joy in that. But just like the children of Israel in the Bible shows time and time again, we would rather worship creation than the creator. I’ve never understood why, only that in Adam and Eve’s sin it planted the seed in humanity. and I will go on record, KFK Jr., isn’t our saviour either. The continual posts about him makes me think he could easy be the anti-christ for the simple fact so many worship him. Yes I said worship. The Q Plan was not given so we could be saved, but to teach us how to save ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
Yes, I believe we are being awakened to the fact, that we must get involved in our communities etc. so this can never happen again once all is revealed. Take off the sunglasses and ditch your sunscreen.
05:45 AM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts