The CREATOR.

No need to fear.

Even death is a new beginning.
10:56 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
24 August, 11:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I believe God is using Trump and others in this battle. Everything is still under Gods control and always was. His ways are beyond our understanding. Trump allowed the 2020 fraud and stepped aside .... it exposed the evil completely to everyone including us patriots but it also took our eyes off Trump and focused on God Almighty and His love and mercy for us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 August, 07:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 August, 11:38
Beautiful reflection!

A dip in a cold spring is very invigorating, if not by a stream, finish your shower with a cold rinse - wakes up the immune system!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 August, 05:35
one reason I think God is delaying. He’s not going to share the glory on this. Trump, as we all are, is his instrument. WE need to start doing something at every level of government. I don’t think Trump is the type of guy that wants to rescue us: he’s giving us tools to rescue ourselves. Their is greater joy in that. But just like the children of Israel in the Bible shows time and time again, we would rather worship creation than the creator. I’ve never understood why, only that in Adam and Eve’s sin it planted the seed in humanity. and I will go on record, KFK Jr., isn’t our saviour either. The continual posts about him makes me think he could easy be the anti-christ for the simple fact so many worship him. Yes I said worship. The Q Plan was not given so we could be saved, but to teach us how to save ourselves.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 August, 05:45
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Yes, I believe we are being awakened to the fact, that we must get involved in our communities etc. so this can never happen again once all is revealed. Take off the sunglasses and ditch your sunscreen.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 August, 07:45
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Everyone on here is waiting for a dead man to save them. I'm not even sure where that originated.

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 August, 02:05
We’re on God’s timeline.

The CREATOR.

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 August, 01:17
Trump is a man that walks with God. 🙏🙏🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 August, 11:49
Doq you are on a MOTIVATING ROLL TONIGHT!!!

THANK Q!!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 August, 11:48
There is no death, only the natural avatar expires. The soul, the mind. the spiritual body is set free and lives eternally. When we’re born into eternity we begin our immortality and we never lose it. Thanks be to God, the Lord Jesus Christ, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the one God of Heaven and earth.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 07:24
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Incoming personal opinion from Nana's NDE>>>>>

Just do not go towards the tunnels if you see one when you die, just go right out into space.

Selah 321 @Selah
20 August, 11:12
Amen

Selah 321 @Selah
20 August, 11:12
Amenmen

Maria. Liv. @maria07
20 August, 11:01
😜Oh yeah Holds the line and dances of frustrations as well as hope that this here madness stops😉😆

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 11:00
EXACTLY, DOQ, TRUST GOD. NUFF SAID.