Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Seriously though...

Everyone is waiting for every little news drop and then panicking.

Take a breather.

Shut your phone down for 3 days.

Take your shoes off and go climb around on some rocks in the woods.

Go take a late summer dip in the local river.

Rest your mind and your soul for the days ahead.

Recharge.
10:49 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 August, 10:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Have you swam with the eagles lately Doq :)?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Kratzer @karma_74
24 August, 11:22
i stepped away for a long time. Had to clear my mind. So much has happened since I have been away. So much is still to come. Can not wait until this is over. One thing I am grateful for, is that the people I followed on Twitter is still on Anonup. Also, God is still in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
21 August, 07:45
True. We turned everything off and spent 5 days at the beach. Makes a big difference. Gotta keep living.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 August, 07:26

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
21 August, 07:20
Yes the wife and I leave for the upper Peninsula of Michigan tomorrow for a week"

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 August, 07:25
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Grew up in ohio, loved the waleye, pike, and musky fishing

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 07:16
Go lay on the ground or in the water and talk out loud to God and your own soul.
Command your soul out loud to do what you want it to do!
Not even kidding!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
21 August, 06:55
Get grounded! 👣🌱🌞🚴🏼‍♂️🏊🏼‍♂️🏖🌅

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 August, 06:50

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 10:25
Message received!!! Over and out!
Beach here I come! ✌️💓

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 August, 09:51
Been doing all of that, plus some! Game of Life is good, grand and glorious for THIS particular American Patriot.

That said, many do want to be around when there is FINALLY some type of REAL and TRUE action. Think about how long this disastrous plan has been drug out, as millions and millions and millions of pure, fresh and clean, FELLOW, American Patriots suffer, some beyond repair, many to their UNTIMELY and ULTIMATE demise.

What you said SOUNDS great, however there is now ay to sugar coat what we are ALL witnessing. I am certain YOU know this, so I am not sure why you would expect the majority of folks who have waited since 4 November to SEE real and true MOTHER FUCKING justice.

Oh
Oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Magical times! DANCE!

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
21 August, 12:27

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 07:17
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication
amazing

Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 August, 12:15
🙏Amen to that.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 August, 12:14
out riding my bike again, getting away from everything

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
20 August, 10:58
and thats the news from this week from Pepes News Desk turn in Monday for possible developments.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
21 August, 05:01
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Seems like #4 is the hardest one to answer..😄

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
20 August, 10:54
no panic here, just letting it all play out. Faith in the plan….easy breezy

Skint Back @Skintbackvax
20 August, 10:53
that is 100% truth