Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 August, 11:41
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Iโ€™m pretty sure he wrote this just to say that the vaccinated people will be rising up in fury when they find out what happened to them! I think so many of them WERE warned, as we patriots have been doing our jobs! Read my comment belowโ€ฆ I posted this because it hit a nerve, as the mother of a vaccinated daughter, my only child! I tried to warn her, but she wouldnโ€™t listen! Now I pray everyday that she got a placebo and that the med beds will come soon!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 August, 09:54
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
guys โ€ฆits still so hard to believe โ€ฆโ€ฆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
22 August, 08:11
they aint got enough life to sit and watch the show majority will never take the vax. what they need to understand is we dont riot or loot, we want nothing for free for we know theres no such thing.

ohhh there plan to make the vaccinated turn on the unvaxed well they may want to strengthen their immune system before doing shit like turning on people. pretty sure the healthy people will win js
but considering they did infect there own they also weaken there bodies. theres no show there vax is killing the very people they think will loot for them. hows that plan comin lmao

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
24 August, 12:06
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
That takes both strength and faith... I pray you have others to help you through...

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 August, 10:43
...folks are already starting to realize it and are freaking out...I am personally, not really into seeing folks suffer ๐Ÿ˜ž it makes me sad. Will be 'turning-off' this part of the 'show' so I can avoid the 'horror' aspect. #TooMuchSadnessAndMadness will be #StayingPositive and #Detached - that is where you will find me ๐Ÿ•Š

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 August, 11:09
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I think Iโ€™ll join you๐Ÿ’”