Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Good Evening Patriots. Thank you for all the wishes, prayers and questions. I'm still on therapy. First time yesterday I didn't have high temperature. Fighting back.
06:43 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
03 February, 02:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 January, 07:35
How you holdin up there homie? Been a few days. Sending prayers. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
31 January, 02:15
🙏, ❤ and light sent your way dear. oh ,and a 🎈because those always make me smile. 😉

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
29 January, 05:11
🙏Glad you're feeling better. Now is the time to rest even more, when you start to feel better. (I've had it twice)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 January, 12:59
❤️I pray for you, get well and God bless you.

Lady Patriot @PatriotMomma17
29 January, 01:01
I have been so worried about you! Please keep me updated! You're in my prayer Johnny

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
28 January, 11:26
🙏

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
28 January, 10:10
god bless and heal you!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
28 January, 10:09
🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 January, 10:05
So Happy to hear your feeling better! Haven't forgot you in my Prayers! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
28 January, 10:00
🙏🏻👊🏻👏🏻

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
28 January, 07:49
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Godspeed Healing 💙

Coral ___ @Coral_
28 January, 07:25
thank you for the update. prayers are continuing your way.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 January, 07:19
Hold the line friend be strong fight. 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖💖🙌🏼🇺🇸Get well soon .

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 January, 07:18
hey sorry to hear youre not well

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
28 January, 07:16
🙏❤️

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
28 January, 07:07
Continued prayers 🙏

Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
28 January, 07:05
🙏🙏🙏

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
28 January, 07:02
prayers for your continued healing! 🙏🏻

Par Nelli @Parnelli
28 January, 07:00
🙏❤

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 06:57

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 06:56
DRAGONS DONT STOP

U are so very loved

hugs

Get well soon 🐲✨🙏

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
28 January, 06:53
Praying for you! 🙏

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
28 January, 06:52
🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Johnny!!! I'm so thankful to hear this report!!! So grateful that you are getting better! Praying for perfect healing!!!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
🙏❤️

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
28 January, 06:49
my prayer is with you

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
my prayer is with you

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
Your only job is to heal. Prayers continue.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 January, 06:48
Glad to hear Johnny 🙏

keep on keeping on 👊