NEO ONE @Neo
20 August, 04:33
Get this out everywhere. Hand em out, print them off at local staples for cheap! put on facebook, share everywhere, snap chat, text it to people.... Hope it helps! SHARE SHARE SHARE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 August, 09:07
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I wanted to post on F B but did a search, American Red Cross says that you CAN donate blood after the vaccine. Can you redo this pic without that on it - or give me a link to where it says you can't donate blood. Want to make sure I get it right before I post and get beat up 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
20 August, 09:24
In response Missy M.. to her Publication

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
20 August, 10:42
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Strange. American Red Cross at their own website say you still can donate blood/plasma?

Where was this article posted? Thanks!

https://www.redcross.org/a...

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
20 August, 10:50
In response David Cartwright to his Publication

20 August, 11:09
Oh yeah, I saw this on the Stew Peters show...totally insane what they're doing! And they know it!

Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
20 August, 11:13
Wow, unreal. I have read that many will die when they receive this third shot...I hope it's not true because both of my grandparents are looking to get it.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
20 August, 02:06
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
thankfully my mother is in the know and was a rn shes not having it. my in laws on the other hand and my younger step daughter has had the jab
im scared for the possible losses of them and what it will do to my wife
our older daughter and grandson wont get it hopefully my mother in law is being harrasive to them about it but she believes msm
this has torn apart both of our families
we have figured out the brain washing is real due to trigger words that will set them off
so sad