NEO ONE @Neo
20 August, 04:33
Get this out everywhere. Hand em out, print them off at local staples for cheap! put on facebook, share everywhere, snap chat, text it to people.... Hope it helps! SHARE SHARE SHARE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 August, 09:07
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I wanted to post on F B but did a search, American Red Cross says that you CAN donate blood after the vaccine. Can you redo this pic without that on it - or give me a link to where it says you can't donate blood. Want to make sure I get it right before I post and get beat up 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
20 August, 10:42
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Strange. American Red Cross at their own website say you still can donate blood/plasma?

Where was this article posted? Thanks!

https://www.redcross.org/a...

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
20 August, 10:48
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
its a screenshot from here but i can tell you my wife was asked about vax status a couple weeks ago when the blood bus came to our neighborhood
they told her the vaxxed blood is not usable

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
20 August, 10:50
In response David Cartwright to his Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 August, 09:30
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Thank You!!