NEO ONE @Neo
19 August, 01:30
In Washington DC, Ray Roseberry is threatening to detonate a bomb in his car which he reportedly says would level two blocks of buildings.

“I’m here for a reason, Joe Biden. I’m here for the American people. If you wanna take me out, take me out. There are five of us here - I’m just the little man, I’m the speaker. If you blow my truck up, it’s on you Joe.”

Roseberry had been livestreaming on Facebook for 30 minutes from his car with FBI and snipers trained on him, but Facebook blocked his account and removed the video.

Roseberry has also reportedly claimed to be using coins as fragmentation to cause maximum damage, and says he has sensor on the car windows that will detonate the explosives if breached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
HERE'S WHERE THEY START TO BLAME Q, ANONS AND PATRIOTS. JUST ANOTHER FALSE FLAG PERPETRATED BY EITHER THE CIA OR THE FBI. IT'S GOING TO GET TO THE POINT WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN BRING TRUTHS TO THE WORLD.
02:04 PM - Aug 19, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Theo Farkas, click on at the bottom under it