CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:06
i have gotten 2 texts in the last few days supposedly from Mike lindell telling me about a mypillow sale and asking for my support.

if this is real, how did Mike Lindell get my cell number because i have never give it to him or his company.

I think it is a scam. I have blocked all the numbers so far.

Have you had this happen to you yet?

I get scammers every single day, all day long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
I got them to. Did you give phone number to Frank speech? I wanted to watch symposium so i did after that vie gotten them. To get into sight it makes you enter phone number and email. That's what Im guessing it is.
12:10 PM - Aug 19, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:20
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I MAY HAVE. ARGH!! GOOD POINT, BUT IT IS NOT OK. I DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER RESPOND TO THOSE TEXTS.

WORSE THAN ANNOYING.

I WILL BLOCK ALL. TO ME IT IS ALL SCAMS IF THEY APPROACH ME FOR ANYTHING BY TEXT OR PHONE.

I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYONE'S CONVENIENCE. IF I PURCHASE, IT IS MY OWN IDEA, NOT HARASSMENT.

THE TESTS WERE RUDE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 August, 12:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
not sure about Lindell anymore he seems to be all over the place. I definitely wasn't expecting spam from my pillow

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 August, 12:11
pissed i did it and there is no opt out i see

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:22
RIGHT BUT IF WE COMPLAIN IT WILL GET BACK TO THEM EVENTUALLY, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

i SIGNED ANTHONY SABATINI'S PEITION FOR A FORENSIC AUDIT ON 2020 ELECTION IN FLORIDA, AND NOW HE EMAILS EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY ASKING FOR MONEY.

WELL, LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY, I GUESS.