CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
i have gotten 2 texts in the last few days supposedly from Mike lindell telling me about a mypillow sale and asking for my support.

if this is real, how did Mike Lindell get my cell number because i have never give it to him or his company.

I think it is a scam. I have blocked all the numbers so far.

Have you had this happen to you yet?

I get scammers every single day, all day long.
12:06 PM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
19 August, 01:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes, it has. I delete them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 01:27
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
🙏👊💥💪 me too. annoying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 August, 01:06
alot of people want mike to disappear..i think its a scam. my sister in mich got one.. ..

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
19 August, 12:31
Sometimes one can just reply with a text that says "stop," and your number will be removed from their call list. Works for some of the spam numbers anyway.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:38
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
I did that to the first text. Then I got another one today, from a similar but different number. I did STOP both times.

Annoying.

today from 507-632-0222 (minnesota area code)

my pillow is in Chaska Minnesota

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 August, 12:25
Bro, your on the FB Lie list, remember? 😁

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:32
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
totally right, I think about that every day, every time a plane flies by (and i can hear it, because that is unusual to hear it), every scam and spam I get, when weird people are driving slow in my neighborhood, etc.

yesterday I had someone text me and say WHO IS THIS?

WTF, WHO DOES THAT SHIT?

FBLIE WANTS TO ENTRAP PATRIOTS, IN ANY WAY THEY CAN. Screw them!

LOL, if they are spying on me still, they are wasting their time and they are desperate.

I live a clean life and always will. They are stupid in a way, but they just have better computers and get paid to chase patriots, that's all. On our dime!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 August, 12:10
I got them to. Did you give phone number to Frank speech? I wanted to watch symposium so i did after that vie gotten them. To get into sight it makes you enter phone number and email. That's what Im guessing it is.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 August, 12:11
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
pissed i did it and there is no opt out i see

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:20
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I MAY HAVE. ARGH!! GOOD POINT, BUT IT IS NOT OK. I DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER RESPOND TO THOSE TEXTS.

WORSE THAN ANNOYING.

I WILL BLOCK ALL. TO ME IT IS ALL SCAMS IF THEY APPROACH ME FOR ANYTHING BY TEXT OR PHONE.

I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYONE'S CONVENIENCE. IF I PURCHASE, IT IS MY OWN IDEA, NOT HARASSMENT.

THE TESTS WERE RUDE.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 August, 12:09
did you sign up for frankspeech? if ao, you had to sign in with a phone number.