Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
28 January, 05:10
Santa Surfing 1/28/2021 Video
The GAME Stopped!!!
Main St. vs Wall St...

Main Street Winning!
https://youtu.be/Yt6cxMW4l...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~☆TRUE PATRIOT☆~ @MrDontGiveAFuck
28 January, 05:24
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Sad How Santa Promotes Hate With Her Followers.... Ill Pray For You Santa To Correct You're Negative Followers... So Sad.. I Really Thought You Were On Our Side... Well Pray For Your Wrong Doings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
28 January, 06:07
In response ~☆TRUE PATRIOT☆~ to his Publication
Maybe you should cite some specifics...?

maybe the message isnt for you... it obviously struk a cord witb Santa... She knows what im talking about... I would just say find her posts on other media and look through her comments... Shes not what people are perceiveing her to be... If she cared... she would have addressed the issue... im not gonna waste my time or hers on such petty stuff... I only advise, when you drop some truth on her.... Shes no different than big media by censoring you without an explanation..
06:12 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrDontGiveAFuck in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
28 January, 06:42
In response ~☆TRUE PATRIOT☆~ to his Publication
Respectfully, much todo about nothing. I agree with "petty" characterization. Not a hill to die on.

28 January, 06:57
my bad if you thought i was attacking you.. Thats not my objective... Yes Petty.. but in these days... If someone cant retract what they say "Santa Knows" and then blames it on others "Trump" Im gonna ask questions... If she cant stand up like a true patriot and admit she done wrong.. I cant allow Santa mot to be put on blast... Goes for all others... ill take my lick if im in the wrong... but Santa still hasnt fixed the problem, which shes aware of... im in no way trying to pick a fight.. Before I thought she did Great Work...

28 January, 06:57
I cited here work and found out it was wrong... i retracted what i said and when i heard her excuse... Well she blamed it on Trump... Uncalled for. She insteads just blows it off like making it seeem lime it was his fault... but in reality... Santa didnt do her homework and than blames someone else for her mustake... To many people nowadays trying to pass "Their Faults" and then when someone points out the discrepancies... Well that delete or block or even send minons out after you... It is petty.. i had this past hour of doing nothing.. And i decided to vent on you..