Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
28 January, 05:10
Santa Surfing 1/28/2021 Video
The GAME Stopped!!!
Main St. vs Wall St...

Main Street Winning!
https://youtu.be/Yt6cxMW4l...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~☆TRUE PATRIOT☆~ @MrDontGiveAFuck
Sad How Santa Promotes Hate With Her Followers.... Ill Pray For You Santa To Correct You're Negative Followers... So Sad.. I Really Thought You Were On Our Side... Well Pray For Your Wrong Doings
05:24 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrDontGiveAFuck in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
28 January, 06:07
In response ~☆TRUE PATRIOT☆~ to his Publication
Maybe you should cite some specifics...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~☆TRUE PATRIOT☆~ @MrDontGiveAFuck
28 January, 06:12
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
maybe the message isnt for you... it obviously struk a cord witb Santa... She knows what im talking about... I would just say find her posts on other media and look through her comments... Shes not what people are perceiveing her to be... If she cared... she would have addressed the issue... im not gonna waste my time or hers on such petty stuff... I only advise, when you drop some truth on her.... Shes no different than big media by censoring you without an explanation..

Vikki Bottomley @Slickarama
28 January, 07:03
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
what hate when