Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
This one time, I was kinda down, I was tired, I was a lot things. I was like LORD sure would be cool if someone just knocked on the door out here in the sticks and gave me some crab legs and shrimp and stuff. lol NOT kidding. Told a person that had been bugging me, I just prayed for crab legs. He said that is nice, but I don't see that happening. SOMEBODY knocked on the door. He said, who is that? I said, I don't know but bet it is my crab legs. Opened the door, my buddy was standing there with a big old plate covered. I said, LEMME GUESS< crab legs? He said, HOW did you know? I said I prayed for them silly. JUST SAYING only ONE miracle. GOD IS REAL>
05:58 AM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
19 August, 06:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The faith of a child. Simple, really.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 August, 06:01
WE think of them as miracles, THAT IS HIM BEING HIM>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 August, 06:01
I SHARE miracles to remind EVERYONE, that HE is not a respecter of persons, and HE WILL DO THESE THINGS FOR ANY OF HIS CHILDREN> WE RAISE our faith.

19 August, 05:59
Buddy said he went to a family gathering, was allergic to sea food, they asked if he wanted a plate, he said sure, I got a friend that loves seafood. I tore it up, bet. lol

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
19 August, 08:35
👍 SO awesome ! Glad! 😇