Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 12:25
It’s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because I’m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who aren’t vaxxed. I never thought I’d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 August, 12:30
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Jody, I just got the libtard speech from my wife of 39 years how I don’t love her enough to get the vax to keep her from getting sick. My responce(maybe too curt) was if the damn vax worked you wouldn’t be saying that to me. A NP to boot!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 12:34
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Aw 😔 I am so very sorry. It’s like they’re different people. The fear has arrested their every thought. I’m sitting here trying to make sense of it, for the life of me I can’t! I understand your frustration. I will pray for you both. 😔🙏 God bless Paul.

Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
They _are_ different people. Fear-poisoned to the point of insanity.

Almost Everyone has turned against me - family, friends, business associates - first because I support POTUS, now b/c of the Vax.

Thank God for the *real* family that has shown up in my life, to share with me hope, courage, humor, and truth. ANONS. I love every single one of you. Thank you. Bless you!

Our God is a Good and Loving God.
We have nothing to fear, and everything to look forward to.
01:12 AM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 01:18
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😔 That is horrible! Yes, poisoned. A perfect analogy, really. This too shall pass. Please keep your chin up. There are millions of us going through this isolation when it comes to those we love. I am so sorry you have to go through this. We are a band of brothers and sisters, fighting to share truth. God walks beside each of us. Never go through it alone, we are here. God bless you! Sending prayers tonight, I’ll add you to my list. 🙏❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 August, 08:35
❤️🙏❤️