Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 August, 05:04
Either it’s a movie or Trump is a traitor.

There’s no in between.

Stop panicking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
18 August, 05:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I still dont like that he recommends the 💉.... but also said you have to have your freedoms....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
18 August, 05:26
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Can you show me when he directly recommended a vaccine?

Only people mentioned by wesgirl81 in this post can reply
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
18 August, 05:51
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
So, he talks about the vaccines that he helped get developed. They have all been altered since he is not working with them. Also, he states about the Spanish Flu, knowing full well that people died because of bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks during that time, not because of the Flu. There is more being said in that statement than just words. Also, you have no idea if Fox altered the video like they did the last one. Not to mention, he has already come out and ripped into the vaccine companies saying they would need a booster shot, because it is all a scam to make more money. “His” vaccine was from J&J and was a 1 and done shot. And he actually still did not say, “go out and get a vaccine”.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 August, 06:54
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
Lol, I posted my response before I saw yours. Great minds think alike 💥👍🥰

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 August, 06:55
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
Notice the date...8/17😉