WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 January, 11:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 05:42
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
yes indeed~ John D Rockefeller was a nasty vril lizard~ still trying to hand onto life until the very end with his cript keeper grip~ he lived on~ just transferred into a newer vessel
the evil goes beyond our nightmares~ the lengths they have gone ~ [their] Eugenics, big pharma, adrenochrome~ literally sucking the life right out of Humanity
Two images posted ~ the man in the end was far from Human & God, their pacts are with Lucifer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05:44 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 January, 06:28
This truth angers me to the core. When I think of all your efforts to combat AIDS and my experience fighting cancer, while the cures existed. You can't patent a plant, so synthetic treatments were created to prolong suffering. Leverage the wisdom of the ages as God provided us with the tools to remain healthy. Do not negate the power of eating greens, Vitamin D, CBD, turkey tail mushrooms and other holistic remedies. Cleanse the toxicity of mind, body and spirit and all good things are yours. It is LazaRus Time!!!🤗🌟🕊

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
31 January, 11:58
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
💗🙏💗

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 09:40
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I use Cayenne pepper all the time. It is a preventive also.. I put it on most foods. I use sweet oil if I have problems with my ears. When I was growing up, we didn't go to the doctor for every little sniffle, still don't. We used home remedies that actually work. Chicken soup, greens, rhubarb, galic, and many others. My grandma was considered a healer. We grew huge gardens with tons of herbs. I still use these things today...😉👍💞

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
28 January, 05:46
Im sorry you went through what you did. Very sad. Know people are waking up, much more to be learned...with a heavy sigh. #BEBLESSEDDi

28 January, 05:57
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Thank🙏🏻 you Angel~ I honstly would not change any of it, every change creates conseQuences & I may not even be Alive now, if it were not for one very special Soldier of this world seen or unseen~ One never forgets some kind of Human meets Divine intervention
Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ has his Angel Army protecting us
#FamilyIsEverything #TheSunWillRise #GodWins #wwg1wga